Monday, August 4, 2008

Temple Did What?

Temple and I had a great time moving into our new house this weekend.  Some friends came and helped us clean on Friday and some others helped us move on Saturday.  Our weekend of moving did not start out too good.  My biggest fear through this process is that either Temple or I would loose our job and this house would become out of our price range.  That happened Thursday.  Temple's practice is leaving the hospital, and their business is tailing off.  They can not afford to keep her on board any longer.

Ouch...  My first thought was how many extra jobs do I need to work for us to survive until she can find another job?  How quickly is the bank going to foreclose since we cant make our payments?  Why is Temple not as devastated as I am right now?  How is she so calm?  What does she know that I don't?

We had to just hit our knees and pray for guidance.  We did not know what the future was going to hold.  Here is how God has solved our little problem.  Her practice gave her several weeks of pay and she already has two interviews set up for this week.  Both look very promising.

Its amazing how bleak the situation looked and how God stepped in and provided.  Temple needed some time off to fix up the house. We needed a little extra cash to help span the time until the townhouse sales.  It looks as though we are getting both now.

Well I am off to see what my new Honey-Do list is going to be.

1 comment:

the ginhouse said...

I had no idea about your job situation. Praying for you right now. Love you dears!